R&D Scopes: Atmospheric physics and Atmospheric electricity
Address: 320 Donggang West Road, Lanzhou, Gansu, China
E-mail: liyajun @lzb.ac.cn
2012.7-Present: Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Assistant researcher.
2009.9-2012.7: Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Atmospheric physics and Atmospheric environment, PhD.
2006.9-2009.7：Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Atmospheric physics and Atmospheric environment, MSc.
2001.9-2005.7：Northwest Normal University, Physics and Electronic Information Engineering, BEng.
“Distribution characteristics of charge structure in different thunderstorm processes in the northeastern area of Qinghai-Tibet Plateau” , funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China, Principal Investigator.
" The research of relationship between lightning activity and convective cloud structure in Qinghai-Tibet Plateau” ,Sub-project of National Natural Science Foundation of China major program, Principal Investigator.
” The research and observation on spactial-temporal evolution of VHF radiation sources powers and charge structure of thunderstorm in the northeastern of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau”, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Participator.
1. *Yajun Li, Guangshu Zhang, Jun Wen, Daohong Wang, Yanhui Wang, TongZhang, Xiangpeng Fan, Bin Wu. 2013, Electrical structure of a Qinghai-Tibet Plateau thunderstorm based on three-dimensional lightning mapping. Atmospheric Research， 134:137-149.
2. *Yajun Li, Guangshu Zhang, Yanhui Wang, Bin Wu, Jing Li. 2017，Observation and analysis of electrical structure change and diversity in thunderstorms on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. Atmospheric Research, 194:130-141.
3. Zhang GuangShu, *Li YaJun, Wang YanHui, Zhang Tong, Wu Bin, Liu YanXiu, 2015, Experimental study on location accuracy of a 3D VHF lightning-radiation-source locating network, Science China Earth Sciences, 58(11): 2034-2048.
4. Wu B, Zhang G, Wen J, Tong Zhang, *Yajun Li. 2016, Correlation analysis between initial preliminary breakdown process, the characteristic of radiation pulse, and the charge structure on the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau. 121(20):12,434-12.459.
5. Wu Bin,Zhang Guangshu, Zhangtong, *Li Yajun,Wangyanhui. 2017, The characteristic and current Model of Radiation Impulse in lightning initial preliminary breakdown process. Journal of applied meteorological science. 28(5):555-567.
Prize & Honor