R&D Scopes: Atmospheric boundary layer, Atmospheric turbulence and diffusion
Address: 320 Donggang West Road, Lanzhou, Gansu, China
2017.7 – present: Northwest Institute of Eco-Environment and Resources (NIEER), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), Research Assistant
2010.9 – 2017.7: School of Atmospheric Sciences, Lanzhou University, Ph.D.
2006.9 – 2010.7: School of Atmospheric Sciences, Chengdu University of Information Technology, B.Sc.
2018.8-2020.7, Foundation for Excellent Youth Scholars of NIEER, CAS, “Study on optimal design of natural ventilation scheme for typical industrial factory building”，PI
(1) * Dong L, Zuo H, Hu L, et al. 2017, Simulation of heavy gas dispersion in a large indoor space using CFD model[J]. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 46: 1-12.
(2) Zuo H C, Xiao X, Yang Q D, Dong L, et al. 2012, On the atmospheric movement and the imbalance of observed and calculated energy in the surface layer[J]. Science China Earth Sciences, 55(9): 1518-1532.
(3) * Dong L. Observation and simulation study of atmospheric dispersion in semi-enclosed and open space[D]. Lanzhou University, 2017a.
(4) * Dong L, Yang B, Guo Y, et al. 2018, Turbulence and energy flux measurements in urban areas: a case study of Yuzhong County [J]. Journal of Lanzhou University: Natural Sciences, 54(1): 112-119. (in Chinese)
(5) * Dong L, Zuo H, Yang B, et al. 2017b, Influence of boundary inflow wind fluctuation on simulated urban atmospheric diffusion [J]. China Environmental Science, 37(9): 3210-3219. (in Chinese)
(6) * Dong L, Zuo H, Dong W. 2013, Preliminary analysis of heavy gas tracer transport and diffusion within an urban area in Yuzhong County, Lanzhou[J]. Journal of Lanzhou University: Natural Sciences, 49(5): 644-650. (in Chinese)
(6) Yang B, Zuo H, Dong L, et al. 2018, Impact of observation error of desert underlying surface energy flux on energy closure in arid area [J]. Arid zone research, 35(2): 451-460. (in Chinese)
Prize & Honor