R&D Scopes: Atmospheric boundary layer physics
Address: 320 Donggang West Road, Lanzhou, Gansu, China
E-mail: chenjinbei @lzb.ac.cn
2007 /06-present: Associate Professor, Cold and Arid Regions Environment and Engineering Institute, CAS.
2007/04-2010/11, Postdoctor, Cold and Arid Regions Environment and Engineering Institute, CAS.
2001/10-2007/04: Lecturer, Gansu Agricultural University
2001/08-2006/11, PhD, Department of Atmospheric Science, Lanzhou University
1996/06-2007/04, Gansu Agricultural University
1992/08-1996/06, BSc in atmospheric science, Lanzhou university
2017.1-2020.12, Observational experiment studies on ergodicity and low-frequency effects of atmospheric turbulence over complex underlying surface, funded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, PI.
2015.1-2017.12, Observing and studying the atmospheric boundary layer process in Tibetan Plateau, funded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, PI.
2008.1-2010.12, Research on the influence of vertical velocity coupling effect on surface energy balance, funded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, PI.
2017.7-2019.6, Energy exchange on gravity waves and turbulent motion in free atmosphere, open program by the key Laboratory of Atmospheric Physics, Institute of Atmospheric Physics, CAS.
(1) Chen J., Hu Y., Yu Y., Lü S. 2015, Ergodicity test of the eddy-covariance technique. Atmos. Chem. Phys., 15, 9929–9944.
(2) Chen Jinbei, Hu Yinqiao, Lu Shihua, Yu Ye. 2013, Experimental demonstration of the coupling effect of vertical velocity on latent heat flux. Sci China Ser D-Earth Sci, 56, 1-9 .
(3) Chen J, Hu Y, Lu S, Yu Y. 2014, Influence of advection on the characteristics of turbulence over uneven surface in an the oasis and the Gobi desert, Sci China Ser D-Earth, 57, 9, 2242-2258.
(4) Chen Jinbei, Lu Shihua, Yu Ye. 2012, Comparison of heat and matter transfer characteristics in the surface layers of oasis and Gobi. Chinese J. Geophys. 55(6): 1817-1830
(5) Hu Y, Chen J. 2010, Nonequilibrium thermodynamic theory of the atmospheric turbulence. in: Lang P R & Lombardo F S (ed) Atmospheric Turbulence, Meteorological Modeling and Aerodynamics, Nova Science Publishers Inc, New York
Prize & Honor