Evolution Characteristics of electromagnetic power radiated in lightning diacharge processes
Spectroscopy and spectral analysis
Zhao JC,Yuan P,Cen JY,Li YJ,Wang J.
Lightning spectra, Electromagnetic power, Luminance of the channel, Conductivity
Combining the spectra of could-to-ground lightning discharge processes obtained by a slit-less spectrograph with synchronous electric field information, the temperature, the conductivity, the current peak, electromagnetic power peak and the luminance of the discharge channel are calculated. The values are in a normal range reported by references. The correlation among cut-off time before a subsequent return stroke, the luminance and electromagnetic power peak of the channel is discussed. The change trends of the conductivity, the current peak and electromagnetic power peak are also investigated. The results show when cut-off time is long, neutralized charges will grow, the current will rise and electromagnetic power radiated from the channel will increase. When the conductivity and the peak of the electric field change increase simultaneously, the current in the channel will rise and electromagnetic power radiated from the channel will be greater. This work will provide some references for calculating optical and electromagnetic energy radiated by lightning discharge processes.
- 上一条： Ergodicity test of the eddy-covariance technique 2018-10-11
- 下一条： 植被覆盖度算法对中国区域WRF模拟的影响 2018-10-11
- Lightning Characteristics and Electric Charge Structure of a Hail-Producing Thunderstorm on the Eastern Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau 2018-10-11
- Optical and electrical characteristics of in-cloud discharge activity and downward leaders in positive cloud-to-ground lightning flashes 2018-10-11
- Lightning Activity in Typhoon Morakot(0908) 2018-10-11
- The changes on physical characteristics of lightning discharge plasma during individual return stroke process 2018-10-11
- Estimate of NOX production in the lightning channel based on three-dimensional lightning locating system 2018-10-11